sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

My Blogging Experience




This is the last post of the semester and I really enjoy it, I can see how much I’ve improved my English, before this experience I couldn’t write in English because I didn’t knew how to do it, I hadn’t practiced so when I needed to write I was insecure, now I can write with much more confidence also I’ve learned a lot of new words and who to write word that I knew how to say it but no how to write it.
The advantages of blogging in the class is the connection that it creates I can read the works of my classmates and shear opinions with others, hum… the disadvantages… homework is always a  disadvantage jajajaja but necessary to improve don’t you think??
Saludos!!!


I Googled "The last post on my blog" and that picture came out delicious... a sweet ending

2 comentarios:

  1. That's right. I also could improve my English with this method, and now I can write in English with ease, without insecurity.
    I hope you are ok.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is the last post of the semester and I really enjoy it, I can see how much I’ve improved my English, before this experience I couldn’t write in English because I didn’t WF knew how to do it, I hadn’t practiced so when I needed to write I was insecure, now I can write with much more confidence also I’ve learned a lot of new words and who to write word that I knew how to say it but no how to write it.
    The advantages of blogging in the class is the connection that it creates I can read the works of my classmates and shear opinions with others, hum… the disadvantages… homework is always a disadvantage jajajaja but necessary to improve don’t you think??
    Saludos!!!

    Nico,
    well done! i see progress and I hope you can continue with it
    miss

    ResponderEliminar