sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

My most embarrassing moment

Ouh I was avoiding this post but the day has come. One of my most embarrassing moments happened when I was in a class of penal law, the professor was checking the list and my friends and I were talking about stuff and we didn’t pay attention to the list. We continued  talking and talking quickly, mainly the professor continued checking till a friend told me a joke, it was so funny I don’t remember what she said but I laughed so loud! In the room wasn’t crowded at all, so everyone heard it and turned their heads to me also the professor. He looked at me and said “are you Valenzuela?” (that was the name that he said on the list) I said “No, I’m Chávez, professor” and the he said “you girl are too noisy I’m going to separated you if you continuous talking”  that doesn't happened to me since elementary school, I was red of ashamed so I kept my mouth shut and pay attention to the class.

1 comentario:

  1. Ouh I was avoiding this post but the day has come. One of my most embarrassing moments happened when I was in a class of penal law, the professor was checking the list and my friends and I WF were talking about stuff and we didn’t pay attention to the list. We continued talking and talking quickly, mainly the professor continued checking till a friend told me a joke, it was so funny I don’t remember what she said but I laughed so loud! In the room wasn’t crowded at all, so everyone heard it and turned their heads to me also the professor. He looked at me and said “are you Valenzuela?” (that was the name that he said on the list) I said “No, I’m Chávez, professor” and the he said “you girl are too noisy I’m going to separated you if you continuous talking” that doesn't happened to me since elementary school, I was WW red of ashamed so I kept my mouth shut and pay attention to the class.

    Nico,
    ow nico i remember that something similar happened to me... never again
    miss

    ResponderEliminar