martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Post number 2 TV and Movies

I usually watch films and TV series at home, I think that is because I prefer watch TV series rather than films, but when I watch films at home usually I download them because movies that I like aren’t at blockbuster.

One of my passions is watch TV series I have a kind of calendar in my mind about which day they premiere a new chapter of my favorites TV series. Now I’m following Bones, The big bang Theory, How I met your mother and New Girl.

About movies I like the ones who gives me a lesson a warm feeling but I’m not talking about marley and me, although the dog stole my heart, the last one that I watch was “The elegance of the Hedgehog” I hadn’t references of the movie but I’m a huge fan of hedgehogs so just for the title and a few critics I watched it, even though none hedgehog appears in the movie the movie (which is based in the book with the same name) shows a woman, well I don’t want to do  spoiler jajaja but the comparison with the janitor and the hedgehog is awesome .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario