martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Post Number 3 a country I’d like to visit

Since I was little I’ve always dreamed about to get on a hot air balloon and travel around the globe I fantasized been like Eliza Thornberry and well, even though I tried I never could talk to animals.

But now even when I have in mind travel around the world it’s stuck in my head travel to New Zealand. About 12 years ago when I read The Lord of the Rings and then I watched the movie I dream going there because they filmed the movie in that country.

New Zealand has beautiful places, mountains and beach really closer and Kiwis, this really cute bird who can not fly.

I’ve looking for programs that allows you go and work in the country for a few month so maybe I’ll apply to go there and enjoy taking a walk around the locations of the movie who’s based on my favorite book or to meet face to face a little kiwi :)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario